Search engine optimization, also known as “SEO”, is the management of a website to achieve better quality traffic and improved overall rankings in the natural organic non-paid portion of the search engines.
Is SEO a Secret?
Search engines would like nothing more than to keep as much of what they do as possible a secret. It is our job as a SEO provider to uncover that secret and figure out why certain sites rank higher than others.
Promoting a website to the top of the search engines and staying above the fold is essential to a consistently growing business. Adaptive has just the right solutions.
What Is Our SEO Solution?
Adaptive Web Solutions offers low introductory fees where you can test our Search Engine Optimization Services. We are THAT confident we can keep your business for years to come. Click here to request a quote.
We can usually start work within 3-5 business days and be completed with the bulk of the work within two weeks.
Our Organic SEO Services include;
- SEO Consulting
- Competition Analysis (to see which keywords they are targeting)
- Keyword Analysis
- Ranking Report to show where ranking prior to optimization services
- Strategize best approach for optimal return on investment
- Optimize website for search engines
- Revise <title> and meta tag descriptions
- Revise content as needed across target pages
- Revise keyword linking to internal pages
- Directory Submission / Link Development
- Search Engine Submission
- Google, Yahoo, and Bing Local search submission and optimization
- Review Mobile SEO & Website Functionality
- Follow-up Ranking Report in 45 to 60 days (to show progress)
- Make any final adjustments based on rankings, competition, and projected monthly budget (if any)
After the initial round of services we will work together to determine the best next steps, which would include one of the following options:
- Hourly – This is a more conservative approach. This is when a client finds themselves only needing a small tune-up from time to time. Our hourly rate is $75 per hour.
- Value Based – This is when consistently good rankings are essential to your business and you need an expert to look after them on an ongoing basis. Hay Meadows is able to handle accounts from a minimum of $300 per month up to a maximum of $3,000 per month.
- Commission Share – This is a more aggressive approach and a “fan favorite”. Together, we will look at total website sales and determine an average commission share that makes sense – usually around 10% of sales or $500 – $1,000 per month to start. With this arrangement you can be assured everyone has skin in the game.
IfWHEN we double your sales, our commission doubles. Over the years this has proven to be VERY rewarding to all parties involved.
What is SEO? As you can see, there is a lot more to SEO than meets the eye. In almost every industry there are potentially hundreds and sometimes thousands of website owners striving to be ranked in the top ten of the search results.
Substantially increase your odds, and get there much faster and much higher than you could on your own by signing up with our SEO Services.
When You’re Ready
How can we help you? Contact Us to get started TODAY!