The process of influencing and managing a person’s or organization’s reputation is known as reputation management. This may entail keeping an eye on the reputation, responding to unfavorable remarks or evaluations, and making an effort to spread supportive information. Various techniques, including social media, public relations, and search engine optimization, can be used to manage reputation. To create and preserve a favorable perception of a person or brand is the aim of reputation management.
Adaptive Web Solutions offers low introductory fees where you can test our Reputation Management Services. We are THAT confident we can keep your business for years to come. Click here to request a quote.
We can usually start work within 3-5 business days and be completed with the bulk of the work within two weeks.
Our Reputation Management Services include;
- Online Reputation Monitoring
- Brand Management
- Social Media Reputation Management
- Crisis Management
- Review Management
- Search Engine Reputation Management
- Content Creation and Distribution
- Media and Public Relations
- Influencer Marketing
- Customer Service and Support
- Analytics and Reporting
- Legal Support
- Competitive Intelligence
- Surveys and Feedback
Ongoing Reputation Management
After the initial round of services we will work together to determine the best next steps, which would include one of the following options:
- Hourly – This is a more conservative approach. This is when a client finds themselves only needing a small tune-up from time to time. Our hourly rate is $75 per hour.
- Value Based – This is when consistent reputation management is essential to your business and you need an expert to look after this on an ongoing basis. Hay Meadows is able to handle accounts from a minimum of $300 per month up to a maximum of $3,000 per month.
- Commission Share – This is a more aggressive approach and a “fan favorite”. Together, we will look at total website sales and determine an average commission share that makes sense – usually around 10% of sales or $500 – $1,000 per month to start. With this arrangement you can be assured everyone has skin in the game.
IfWHEN we double your sales, our commission doubles. Over the years this has proven to be VERY rewarding to all parties involved.
When You’re Ready
How can we help you? Contact Us to get started TODAY!