Emergency Help! is exactly what it sounds like. You can jump to the front of the line for any reason – usually website or email being down – and we will drop whatever we are doing to get the fire put out, whatever that fire may be. The cost for this is $125 per hour, $500 minimum paid up-front. No refunds – but if we took your monies, we would have *thought* it was something fixable and will do our best, including working over and above, to make things right.
Our Emergency Help! Services includes;
- Initial phone conversation to learn what is going on
- Fixing the problem
- Preventive maintenance to prevent the problem from happening in the future
- Concluding phone conversation explaining the fix
*sometimes fixing a “hacked” website can take a bit longer, but after emergency services are used up they can be billed at our normal hourly rate of $75 per hour as needed.
Ongoing Emergency Help!
After the initial round of services we will work together to determine the best next steps, which would include one of the following options:
- Hourly – This is a more conservative approach. This is when a client finds themselves only needing a small tune-up from time to time. Our hourly rate is $75 per hour.
- Value Based – This is when having us on standby is essential to your business and you need an expert to look after things on an ongoing basis. Adaptive Web Solutions is able to handle accounts from a minimum of $300 per month up to a maximum of $3,000 per month.
- Commission Share – This is a more aggressive approach and a “fan favorite”. Together, we will look at total website sales and determine an average commission share that makes sense – usually around 10% of sales or $500 – $1,000 per month to start. With this arrangement you can be assured everyone has skin in the game.
IfWHEN we double your sales, our commission doubles. Over the years this has proven to be VERY rewarding to all parties involved.
When You’re Ready
How can we help you? Contact Us to get started TODAY!