Like almost every product or service oriented company, the Web has more than its share of unscrupulous characters. Here, we will try and provide you with enough information to help you avoid the crooks, and choose a Web Solutions expert that will give you the best return on your investment!
- The most important thing to keep in mind when it comes to eCommerce can be summed up in one word, “TRUST”. This is also the reason we have chosen Smart Merchants Club to be our partner of choice for Merchant Services. We trust them. And like us, they have been around for a very long time.
Click Here to read about our eCommerce/Merchant Services.
- If you are looking for Emergency Help! you usually need to find someone yesterday and tomorrow won’t do.
- Because the majority of our clients choose month to month maintenance plans, we can usually shift things around to quickly accommodate emergency work.
Click Here to read about our Emergency Help! Services.
Local Business Listings
- One HUGE scam in this industry we’ve seen is where a company provides Local Business Listings services and then instead of submitting YOUR website to the local business listings they submit a listing that they are ultimately in charge of. You could pay them for weeks, months or even years – but when you quit everything is gone. This is dishonest and deceptive. Only allow a company you are paying to use YOUR website.
Click Here to read about our Local Business Listings services.
- Many PPC Management companies try and apply a one size fits all type of approach to Pay Per Click Management. In our experience each product or service needs individualized attention to be the most successful it can be – and who doesn’t want that!
Click Here to read about our PPC Management services.
- Most reputation management specialists are pretty green when it comes to search engine experience (less than 5 years). For the “web” that can sometimes spell trouble.
Click Here to read about our Reputation Management Services.
- Remember that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. We’ve seen all sorts of SEO scams out there such as the “Pay nothing until you rank” scam. What they don’t tell you is that they will be targeting keywords no one searches for, and wasting your time, while taking your money. The best SEO’s charge money up front, because we already have very happy clients more than willing to pay us for our time and knowledge.
- Do hire a SEO Company. Some people think it is something they can do themselves and do not realize they will lose out on more business learning the ropes, than hiring an SEO to begin with. The better the SEO, the higher the return on your investment, and the more likely you will eventually want to go after even the most competitive terms in your industry.
Click Here to read about our SEO Services.
Social Media Marketing
- For years it has been suggested businesses run social media campaigns from inside their company. Recently however, social media has put a lot more rules in place that require intelligent efforts to avoid being suppressed in the data feed of your most important reader – the potential new customer. Proper calls to action and keyword strategies have also become essential to better stand out ahead of your competition.
Click Here to read about our Social Media Marketing services.
Think Tank Consulting
- This one is a no-brainer. Make sure the person you are getting web consulting work from is experienced.
Click Here to read about our Think Tank Consulting services.
- Time and again we have found that there are actually website design companies, usually the ones that charge the most, that believe they own the content that you PAID them for. Be very aware of this dastardly thing that some very unscrupulous people do.
- Another very common offering large industries like dentists, chiropractors and real estate agents (for example) is a templated product that hundreds of other websites are using. This creates a ton of duplicate content on your website which in turn hurts you in the rankings of the search engines. Run, don’t hide.
Click Here to read about our Web Design services.
- We sign-up the bulk of our website hosting services from clients that are tired of the treatment they get from the big guys. This is one area where name recognition is not always a good thing – especially if you consider yourself to be a small to medium business. Why not support another small business? We think you should, and for good reason!
Click Here to read about our Website Hosting service.
- Anyone can call themselves an expert. After all, that is what we are doing here! Make sure to ask what makes the person you are hiring an expert at WordPress. We would be happy to answer you.
Click Here to read about our WordPress Expertise services.
When You’re Ready
How can we help you? Contact Us to get started TODAY!